1. DURATION AND EXTENT OF THE EVENT
Duration of the event: The event must end by 00:00; though by arrangement, the duration of the event can be extended accordingly. The number of people present: In organizing of the event, the client must take the capacity of the individual facilities into consideration and should not exceed it.
The Working Hours of the Conference Centre
• Working hours: 8:00 to 23:00/8 AM - 11 PM.
• Maximum number of hours: 12.
• Working hours: 08:00 to 23:00/8 AM - 11 PM.
• Maximum number of hours: 4.
• The Working Hours of the Conference personnel
Regular working hours:
• Morning: 07:00 to 15:00/7 AM - 3 PM.
• Afternoon: 15:00 to 22:00/3 PM - 11 PM.
The maximum working hours of the hotel Mons personnel is 10 hours.
Non-standard working hours
• Evening term: after 23:00/11 PM, there is a night shift supplement of 50% on the day shift rates of the personnel rental charge by the Monsadria d.o.o.
• Sundays and holidays: on Sundays and holidays, there is a 50% supplement on the day shift rates of the personnel rental charge by the Monsadria d.o.o.
2. PREPARATION AND CHANGES IN THE CONFIGURATION OF THE HALL
In the case that the event requires substantial technical preparation, a preparation day in the amount of a half-day hall rental shall be charged. The preparation day rate includes a congress centre duty technician. Term-wise, the preparation of the hall can take place in the framework of the regular working hours of the congress centre.
In the event of the configuration of the area occurring on the day of the event, the client is additionally charged for the work in the amount of 50% of the hall rental.
3. SCENERY AND OTHER EQUIPMENT
Equipment for the realization of the event has to comply with the Monsadria d.o.o company house rules. Setting up additional scene elements necessary for the execution of the event can only take place with the agreement and presence of the authorised person of the company. During the rental of the hall, the client is held responsible for the rented technical equipment. In the event of any damage or loss of the company property, the Monsadria d.o.o. reserves the right to issue an invoice to the client in the amount of the repair or replacement equipment costs. Also, placarding is not allowed in the hotel and the halls. In the event of any damages, Monsadria d.o.o. reserves the right to issue an account for the costs required to restore the place to its original state.
The client is responsible for providing the insurance of the event. He must ensure the application of the measures, assuring safety at work for all operators and participants in the set up and organisation of the event and provide insurance in the event of an accident or injury. He shall be liable to pay compensation for the above mentioned. He is also held responsible for providing adequate security for all his technical equipment, necessary for the execution of the event.
5. LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE
The client is obliged to refund any costs caused by himself or in the process of performing his activities in the rented premises or areas, other premises or installations of Monsadria d.o.o. and on appertaining land. This also applies to the area of the hotel park. The rehabilitation of any damage shall be organised by Monsadria d.o.o.. The client is also held responsible for any damage caused to the visitors in the framework of the event.
6. PRICE VALIDITY
All prices are valid for orders at least 7 days prior to the event. An extra 20% is charged for orders with a shorter time limit.
All the prices already include VAT according to the existing legislation. The provider does not guarantee the prices, in the event of new legislation provisions between the date of issuing the offer and the date of the execution of the event or a valid tariff change.
7. CANCELLATION PERIOD
• Cancellation within 21 days of the event: 30% of the estimated costs.
• Cancellation within 14 days of the event: 50% of the estimated costs.
• Cancellation within 7 days of the event 75 % of the estimated costs,
• Cancellation within less than 7 days of the event: 100% of the estimated costs.
8. PAYMENT TERMS
• 20% of the estimated costs of the events with the agreed contractual minimum, 30 days prior to the event (reservation
• cost) for projects above €1,000.
• Other services within eight days following the conclusion of the event
Payment terms for clients from the state administration field are defined under the conditions, terms and methods of payment in the public sector of the Republic of Slovenia.
Complaints are only accepted in written form. The time within which an action must be brought is 8 days following the service performed.
Ljubljana, June 2013